What is OGG
Ogg Vorbis (sometimes just called Vorbis) is an open source patent-free audio compression format, developed as a replacement for proprietary digital audio encoding formats, such as MP3, VQF, and AAC. Vorbis files (which have an .ogg extension) compress to a smaller size than MP3 files, which reduces bandwidth and storage requirements. According to many reports, Vorbis provides better sound quality than MP3.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert OGG to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. Press the Add source File button to select WAV source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole OGG file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select WAV as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from OGG to WAV file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button