What is MPEG-1
The first MPEG format for compressed video, optimised for CD-ROM. MPEG-1 was designed for the transmission rates of about 1.5 Mbps achievable with Video-CD and CD-i. Its compression algorithms allow better than VHS quality video and almost CD quality audio to be compressed onto and streamed off a single speed (1x) CD-ROM drive. MPEG encoding can introduce blockiness, colour bleed and shimmering effects on video and lack of detail and quantisation effects on audio. The official name of MPEG-1 is International Standard IS-11172.
MPEG.ORG is an excellent source for additional information on MPEG format and usage.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert MPEG1 to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. To add MPEG1 source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole MPEG1 file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select WAV as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from MPEG1 to WAV file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button