What is MPA
There are three "layers" in the MPEG-1 Audio specification.
In MPEG Audio Layer-1, a simple 32-subband audio compressor using a floating point representation for subband samples. Resolution and scale factor are stored for groups of 12 subsamples. MP1 is only used for Philips DCC Digital Compact cassette with data rates of 384 kbps.
Both MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 files use MPEG-1 Audio Layer-2.
MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 becomes the widely popular MP3.
MPEG.ORG is an excellent source for additional information on MPEG format and usage.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert MPA to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. To add MPA source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole MPA file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select Mp3 as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from MPA to WAV file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button