What is DV
The format was first called DVC (as in Digital Video Cassette), later it was called simply DV. It is used in many consumer and professional grade digital camcorders.
Digital video (DV) can be captured from a DV camcorder, stored in a file on the user's computer, or stored on tape using a video tape recorder (VTR).
On Windows, DirectShow based DV capture program normally capture the DV into an AVI file. However, QuickTime based software would generally create a .DV file without the AVI header.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert DV to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. Press the Add source File button to select DV source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole DV file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select WAV as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from DV to WAV file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button