What is DVR-MS
DVR-MS (Microsoft Digital Video Recording) is a proprietary video and audio file format, developed by Microsoft. Video is encoded using the MPEG-2 standard and audio using MPEG-1 Layer II or Dolby Digital AC-3 (ATSC A/52). The format extends these standards by including metadata about the content and digital rights management. The extension was originally used by Zach Johnson who at the time was a developer for the television recording engine for Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert dvrm to wav with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. Press the Add source File button to select DVR-MS source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole dvrm file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select WAV as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from dvrms to WAV file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button