What is CDA
The audio tracks on audio CDs are represented as .cda files. It is not a real file. Instead, it is a track of uncompressed audio data at 44.1khz with stereo channels.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert cda to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. Press the Add File button to select cda source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole cda file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select WAV as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from cda to WAV file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button