What is ALAC
Apple Lossless (also known as Apple Lossless Encoder, ALE, or Apple Lossless Audio Codec, ALAC) is an audio codec developed by Apple Inc. for lossless data compression of digital music. Apple Lossless data is stored within an MP4 container with the filename extension .m4a. While Apple Lossless has the same file extension as AAC, it is not a variant of AAC, but uses linear prediction similar to other lossless codecs such as FLAC and Shorten. iPods with a dock connector (not the Shuffle) and recent firmware can play Apple Lossless-encoded files. It does not utilize any digital rights management (DRM) scheme, but by the nature of the container, it is thought that DRM can be applied to ALAC much the same way it can with other files in QuickTime containers.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert ALAC to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. Press the Add File button to select ALAC source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole ALAC file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select Mp3 as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from ALAC to WAV File.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button