What is AC3
Dolby Digital, formerly known as AC-3, is a digital audio compression format. Dolby Digital takes advantage of how the human ear processes sound. When coding noise is close to the frequency of an audio signal, that audio signal masks the noise so that the human ear hears only the intended audio signal.
Dolby Digital is used with digital versatile discs (DVDs), in North America only. European DVD's use MPEG audio instead.
Dolby Digital provides five full-bandwidth channels, front left, front right, center, surround left, and surround right, for true surround sound quality. A low frequency effect (LFE) channel is included that provides the sound needed for special effects and action sequences in movies. The LFE channel is one-tenth of the bandwidth of the other channels and is sometimes erroneously called the subwoofer channel. This multichannel scheme is known as 5.1 channel.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert AC3 to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. Press the Add File button to select Ac3 source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole AC3 file to wav.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select wav as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from AC3 to wav file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button