What is AAC
AAC is conceptually similar to the ubiquitous MP3 format. AAC is a lossy algorithm, meaning the original digital audio cannot be recreated from the compressed bits alone. In terms of audio fidelity, however, there is no loss of data if the compressed audio is properly encoded. AAC claims an advantage over MP3 in this regard: while MP3 requires a bit rate of approximately 256 kilobits per second (kbps) to achieve transparency, AAC can achieve the same quality at 128 kbps. This allows AAC files to be roughly half the size of MP3 files of the same quality, and one-tenth the size of CD digital data.
AAC provides several other advantages over MP3. It is capable of handling much higher and lower frequencies of sound, provides up to 48 channels of audio, and allows the creation of low-latency audio necessary for two-way communication.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert AAC to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. Press the Add source File button to select Aac source file.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole AAC file to wav.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select wav as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from AAC to wav file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button