What is 3G2
The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3G/3GPP) is a collaboration agreement that was established in December 1998. The 3GPP and 3GPP2 specifications call out specific types of media that can exist in .3gp and .3g2 files.
Once you move a video from cell phone to your PC, the easiest way to play it is to use Apple's QuickTime Player.
In general, if a cell phone record a 3g2 video, it should conform to the 3G2 standard. However, a cell phone may not has the ability to play all variety of 3G2 videos due to limited codec support on the cell. Thus, it is easy to convert a cell phone 3G2 to a video format playable on a computer, but it is not so easy to convert a PC video to a 3G2 which is compatible with your particular brand of cell phone.
What is WAV
The format for storing sound in files developed jointly by Microsoft and IBM. Support for WAV files was built into Windows 95 making it the de facto standard for sound on PCs. WAV sound files end with a.wav extension and can be played by nearly all Windows applications that support sound.
How to Convert 3G2 to WAV with Torrent All to Mp3/Wav Converter ?
1. To add 3GP source file.
Click on the "Add File" button on the tool bar. The standard file open dialog appears. Select "3GPP/3GPP2 - Mobile Phone Video
(*.3gp;*.3g2)" in its "Files of type" combo box.
2. Select a section with button and to convert or convert the whole 3gp file to WAV.
3. Check in the boxes of the files that you'd like to do conversion. You can do batch conversion easily with Torrent All to Mp3 Converter.
4. Select WAV as output format.
5. Press the Convert button to start conversion from 3gp to WAV file.
6. Check on the conversion progress bar, press the Stop button if you want to stop .
7. Open output file folder with play button .
find out its content with Browse button